How Do You Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In Your Carpet?
Getting rid of bed bugs in your home can be difficult, especially when they make their way into your carpet or rug. If you notice these pests on your floors, there are a few different things you can do to get rid of them.
Our best tips for removing bed bugs from carpets or rugs include:
- Use a vacuum with a removable, sealable bag.
- Spread diatomaceous earth on the carpet you will vacuum.
- Thoroughly vacuum, going over the areas at least two or three times.
- Depending on the severity of the infestation, repeat steps 1-3 as much as you wish.
- If possible, remove the vacuum cleaner bag outside. Seal properly before disposal.
- For extra protection, consider cleaning the rug or carpet with shampoo or a steam-clean!