If you’re in the market for hiring a new pest control company, how do you know which one to choose? In general, there are a few key things you should look for with any exterminator. When it comes to the safety and health of your home and family, never settle for less. To help our customers make an educated decision, the experts at D’s Pest Control are here to share the top 4 questions you should ask your pest control company before hiring them. Read on to learn how to pick the best exterminator in the Lubbock TX area!
How to Choose the Best Pest Control Company
Whether you’re a new homeowner looking to get pest control or want to switch companies, here are the top 4 questions to ask:
1. Are your pest control treatments and methods safe?
When you work with a professional, pest control is completely safe for you and your family. In fact, trying to administer pest control products you picked up from your local store is actually more dangerous. Make sure to look for a pest control company that:
- Uses EPA-approved products
- Is committed to an eco-friendly approach
- Focuses on pest prevention and IPM practices
2. Are your exterminators licensed and trained?
A trustworthy pest control company will be able to show that they have comparable licenses and insurance to the most established and reputable exterminators. It’s crucial that your trusted company has liability insurance to protect you against any further damage that is caused to your property during the extermination process. When you work with a company like D’s Pest Control, you can trust that their accreditations are displayed for their customers.
In addition, look for companies that regularly train their technicians on the latest and greatest methods in the pest control industry. This will always put that company above the rest.
3. What is your pest control process?
Any pest control expert knows there is no one-size-fits-all solution for every pest infestation. Always look for a company that will work with you to customize a pest control plan suited to the unique needs of your home or business. This is best done with:
- Regular inspections of your property to pinpoint pest problems or issues that may contribute to future pest problems.
- Customized pest control plans that focus on targeted treatments around your home and exclusion efforts to keep pests away.
- Open communication. A good pest control company is transparent with you about the treatments needed on your property.
4. Do you have a good reputation and good reviews?
Online reviews can make or break a company. When choosing the right exterminator, make sure to check out their ratings and reviews on Google or their website. If a pest control company is truly professional, they should have nothing to hide. If you can’t find a link to their reviews on their website, ask to see what customers have said about them.
Lubbock’s Best Pest Control Company
If you’re looking for an exterminator you can trust, look no further than D’s Pest Control. We are proud to have a great reputation and relationship with all of our customers. Our team is committed to earning your trust. To get started, contact our pest control experts today!